Monday, March 31, 2008

Special Gift for Someone Special

20/3/08 Thursday (Public Holiday)

Sometimes is a real headache to think of what gift to give for someone special. I am sure you would agree with me. Guess who is the special one this time round??

Yes, is Xuan Xuan’s godmother (Kai Ma)-Erica. Is her birthday!! What to give! What to give! What to give!

After much thought, I decided to make my 2 girls hand-made this for their godmother.

As you can see, there are a Glue tube, 6 different Color Crystal Straws and a Transparent Board.

It is quite easy to made if your kids have the patience and you don’t mind them mess up your table & floor with those little crystal beads.

I applied glue on the transparent board, and my 2 little angels picked up their favorite colored crystal straws and start pouring it out on the transparent board. Yes, is that simple! Have a look at the photos…





Children got to have the patience... to slowly pour those crystals beads out on the small little transparent board. Is not really easy for small kids to do it, I would say…
I’m happy that my 2 little angels learnt the patience, learnt to wait for their turn, improving their hand-eye coordination during the activity. Good activity & great fun and most importantly - a meaningful gift (I think)!!! You might consider this the next round you have headache on choosing gift for someone special…

This is the final product – Not Bad huh!!! You can hang it near the window and it will shine like diamonds when sun shines through it – that’s what it says in its instruction…

Note: I decided to keep the messy part for myself :) ...

No comments: