Monday, March 31, 2008

Thanks Erica!!!

1/3/08 Saturday

I told myself I must record this down so that my 2 girls know how loving their “Kai Ma” is and to remind them to take good care of their godmother “Kai Ma” when they grown up. Hopefully my 2 girls are capable to take good care of their parents as well as their “Kai Ye & Kai Ma” when they grown up.

On this first Saturday of March, this friend of mine came back from Singapore. She rang me up in the evening saying that she & her husband wanted to visit my family. Of course I welcome them with my open arms even though I’m not feeling well. I had terrible flu & cough that time. It made thing worse when I accidentally overdosed myself with the little pink flu tablet. I slept almost the whole day until evening.

I organized myself a little before they reached. They came with these…

Their Christmas presents!!! *Ya…ya…I know is late…but sometimes really no choice…if not I busy, then she busy, sometimes my kids busy, sometimes her husband busy… in short, time fly, that’s the only reason my 2 sweeties get their Christmas presents now, anyway they are happy * Thanks to my dear fren!!

Kids are kids…How excited they are unwrapping the presents!!

Wow!! 2 lovely 100-pieces puzzle!!! Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen love it very much coz is Disney cartoon characters – Mickey, Mini, Donald etc… very lovely.

Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen started to mess up those pieces… and Xuan Xuan started doing it with little help from daddy. This is a great gift!! It creates family fun!!!

Although my Wen Wen is still too young to handle 100 pieces… Look at her satisfaction messing up those puzzles…


Thanks Erica!!

No comments: