Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Simply Fun

My 2 bosses are in Shanghai today and tomorrow. This leaves me some time to check on my blog. It had been almost a month I didn’t update my blog… Wow! How can my time just slip off so easily without me realizing it. No! No! Cannot Be!! I must post some of my daughters’ life stories in here to capture down those beautiful memories for future reading pleasure.

28/2/08 (Thursday)

My most precious time of the day – Every evening from 8pm-10pm on all my working days!!! Why do I say so?? Because that is the time for me to be with my 2 little girls. We did a lot and we do a lot. We sing, we dance, we play, we read, we draw, we watch TV, we eat and.... this evening, we did a simple craft!!!

Thanks to my husband for eating those pistachio nuts (leftover from CNY) lead to the birth of this craft. All you need is:-

1. Pistachio’s shell
2. Glue
3. Construction paper (Black color will be the perfect choice as it will have
the best contra color with white pistachio’s shell)

Have a look at the photo below : -

I think I don’t have to elaborate further on how this craft is being done, right?
Any kids at any age can do it, is free flow creative kind of craft… you only need to glue those shell on the black construction paper, and it will end up very nice…

My 2 girls are constructing some flowers pattern…

Even a straight line looks great!

I help to elaborate a bit and … Tra-da …proudly present the final product…


They have been on my cupboard till today…so no worry on those shell being fall off…

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So creative. Very nice craft

Agnes said...

ver creative and cute

Anonymous said...

Wah must visit your blog when ethan is ready for all these. You have so many great ideas.

TheBlueRanger said...

Aiya. It's me la ethan's mummy. Pressed the wrong button coz blogging from phone

Chinneeq said...

so creative la u, kelly!!

De'Little Ones said...

very nice and simple craft to do. great idea.

Hazel said...

hi, some awards for u. Have a nice weekends!

Leena said...

Nice art.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...so creative. hmm..i still have a bag of pistachio nuts. must try to do this one day. what kind of glue did u use?

Anonymous said...

Good idea. turning waste into craft. need to get more ideas from you la..BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog..