Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mama "shiok sendiri" again...

Today I am in complete good mood as my boss is not around…. Yahooooo!!! Finally I have time to write…

Something light…

Both my girls like to play with their wooden blocks whenever they feel like they want to… I enjoy seeing their build up… very creative & some of them are really nice…
We had this set since August 2007…

Have a look…

I collected these over time… All designs originated from Xuan Xuan…

*Ahem…All Rights Reserved*

More from Xuan Xuan…

These simplier versions are from Wen Wen…

You wouldn’t believe it…sometimes my 2 girls will request me or my husband to snap photo for them if they feel that they have “construct” a nice “building”… that’s the reason we can see the above photos…

They are satisfy playing those wooden blocks, they are even more “shiok” when they destroy it end of the session before keeping it back into its box.

This is another way to keep them busy… and I am free to do whatever I like!!!

10 comments:

De'Little Ones said...

They are really good in them. My gal won't have the patient to do that.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your gals are really patient. My girls will probably play them for a few minutes and then throw them everywhere!

JK said...

Impressive! Your little girls are very creative!!

A tag for you: http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2008/02/friendship-chain.html

Angeleyes said...

Those are really neat constructions! I hope my boy will be so patient to put his blocks up... he normally play choo-choo train with them... *sigh*

Hazel said...

hi, a simple tag for u again. Have a nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice block. May I know where do you get it? How much is the set?

TheBlueRanger said...

very creative! no wonder you are so shiok

Leena said...

wow, good job. they did it really well. And the good thing is, they're not sick playing with it again and again.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooo..the girls are so creative eh? Are these blocks expensive?

Agnes CF Lee said...

wow the blocks still being kept nicely since it was bought in 2007. it is hard to get my gals to keep their toys nicely most of their toys have missing parts after a few days.