Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick Updates

I would like to say ‘thank you’ for being my sincere friends. Even though you don’t leave me any comments but you do read my stories. Few of my friends called me up these few days to check on my Xuan Xuan’s condition after reading my post. My little fragile heart has been touched by your warmest regards. Really though… Thanks Thanks Thanks for being my friend… Sometimes a short call or even a short message will keep the relationship going far…agree?

Alright! Just a quick updates! After that Monday, Xuan Xuan ‘ponteng’ again last Thursday also!! That’s because of the ‘Chap Goh Mei’! No one free to send her to school, what a lousy excuses!!

I send her to school last Friday… so far so good… I’m very grateful to one of the 6-yr-old girl, her name is Yee Teng. She is very very sweet. Since last Monday, she already started to take care of my Xuan Xuan. She holds her hands, bring her everywhere, she talk to her, the way Yee Teng treat Xuan Xuan is just like taking care of a little sister.

Because of her also, Xuan Xuan started to love school. Yee Teng makes my work so much easier… no need to force Xuan Xuan to school.

Yesterday, I send Xuan Xuan to school, I started to look for this sweet girl, but she was not seen. I passed Xuan Xuan to one of the assistance (an old aunty who helps out in the kindergarten). Xuan Xuan is very attached to her, I don’t know why… so yesterday done! This morning, I did the same…. I was looking for Yee Teng… can you believe it, I depends on this little girl to take care of my Xuan Xuan… OMG!!!

I’m not sure whether my mind working properly or not! I pass Xuan Xuan to Yee Teng because I hope and I wish and I pray that one day Xuan Xuan will be like Yee Teng take care of the juniorsss…be more sociable and have more friends. I really want Xuan Xuan to mingle around, I don’t really care whether she can read or write at her young age (of coz if she can really read & write at her young age, I would be pleased & laugh out loud through my sleep!!!).

Do you think teacher or this little girl can do a better job in terms of turning my timid & shy Xuan Xuan to be a brave & out going girl?

Ok, come back to this morning…. When I handed my Xuan Xuan to Yee Teng, she called Xuan Xuan “baby”… so sweet! Then Xuan Xuan gave her a lollipop, happily this girl accepted it… kids are kids, so easy to satisfy & happy. In fact this morning Xuan Xuan was the one requested to bring some sweets for her good friends. Before I left, I reminded her to give those sweets away to her friends. Hhmmm…. Will see…will see…

5 comments:

moms tales said...

Thats very sweet of Yee Teng. Hopefully, ur lil one will learn to be more sociable..*smile*

Unknown said...

dun hav to worry too much... kids r kids.. I believe Xuan Xuan will be just as great as Yee Teng if not better...

Chinneeq said...

my qiqi pulak become jie-jie, always go kiss one gal and hold her hand in her class. teacher complaint qiqi talk too much to this gal, sitted seperated liao,,,,hahaha!!!

Sasha Tan said...

awwwww yee teng is so sweet, perhaps she wanted a baby sister. It good for yee teng to guide yr xuan xuan, then perhaps yee teng can teach xuan xuan to mix around with the rest of the friends.

TheBlueRanger said...

good to hear that she has settled down and found a little big sister