Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day yr 2008

Wah! Time just running that soon and Valentine’s Day is over! How’s your Valentine yesterday? Mine was…

If you think that was my Valentine’s gift… Oh… sorry, I have to say that’s not mine! It has been XX years that I didn’t get Valentine’s gift from my husband… (Wait a minute…I’m still counting…I give up, because I loss counts!)

I can’t say that I’m romantic but I think I have more heart than my husband. There is a little effort at least for buying these from Secret R.

Aha…as expected lots of nagging from me… you are absolutely right...like the Chinese Saying “Dog blood pour on the head”, if you understand what I mean. Nag him till saliva dry then finally I took shower to cool myself down.

Guess what?? My cartoon husband gave me a surprise! (While I was taking shower)

I was stun with my mouth widely open! I never knew that my husband can draw but only after 12 years knowing him!

Hhhmmm… I’m so cool & sweet now… maybe will frame it up… guess it will be a sweet & warm memories after years and years…

5 comments:

Jess said...

wow your hub so sweet ler!

Happy Valentine to you!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahahaha....that's so funny! At least he tried to give you something.

Anonymous said...

Wah...so sweet...that sure better than flowers ler..he really DIY something for u.

Chinneeq said...

eeee....so lomantik wan!!!

hey, long time din see u, how are u ler? coming this sat?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your hubs drawing is quite good eh? So sweet of him to draw that for you.