Monday, February 4, 2008

Various Complaints about my Wen Wen

Actually is not something new that my family members (my parents, my grandmother & sisters) complaint about Wen Wen to me almost every other day when I got back from work. However, today's complaints seem to be never ending...

The moment I entered my parents' house, everyone starts complaining about Wen Wen to me. Here are the major complaints about her:-

First complaint, have a look at these chikus...

My sweetie Wen Wen thrust her finger in each an every of the chiku (probably she is trying to help my mom to check whether the chikus are ripe enough to eat???)
My mom told me that it is still acceptable if Wen Wen just damage 1 chiku & not each chiku one hole!!!

No choice, my mom has to cut all the chikus else the dustbin will be the end destination for those chikus.
Have a look at my Wen Wen besides my mom who is now busy cutting the chikus.

Here comes the chikus...none is perfect...


Second complaint: While my sister is busy preparing these CNY cookies for sale...

Wen Wen is trying to add the salt in the mixture...

Luckily my mom able to stop her just in time, else there might be a new taste emerging for CNY cookies.

Third complaint: While my sister is busy preparing those mixture, Wen Wen also busy preparing hers.... She played with flours & mess is everywhere.... (Thanks to my mom who help to clean up the mess.)

Fouth complaint: Look at this multipurpose rack...Since is low & achievable by my little sweetie...she always like to play with those bottle tomoto sos, kicap & etc...

My mom told me that she nearly emptied the light soy sauce... luckily my mom didn't left the mess for me to clean up...else sure I will smack my Wen Wen nicely...

Guess that's my Wen Wen's schedule while Xuan Xuan is at school kua...

5 comments:

Agnes said...

:)my son did the same things too.sometimes you will feel frustrate with it.

De'Little Ones said...

I guess this is the first month of freedom to explore without her elder sister.

They will get bored with this "game" soon.

TheBlueRanger said...

maybe she's bored coz her sister is not around to play with her?

or maybe she's just one adventurous little girl.

JK said...

You have got yourself a bodily kineastetic child. With your patience and love, she will grow up to be a great girl. Give her some time.

JK said...

Happy CNY to you and your family.