Friday, September 19, 2008

My new Job...

2/6/08 (Monday) Sunny


My new job…

I have been with this new company since 12/5/08. The first 2 weeks, I was undergoing training. I learn a lot even though it was boring. This is the first week I start looking at my own work. There isn’t any job description to me yet. Anyway, I guess roughly I know how my life gonna be soon…

I have given a task to roll out the Workforce Management System (WFM) this 16/6/08. I have yet to do any hands-on on this new system as I have not received my password till today. In another 2 weeks time, I will be judged! I will enjoy my life to the fullest before have to go back late. For the pass few weeks, I have been logging out from my work sharp on time. I’m going to logoff at 4.45pm today as well. Blessing in disguise hah!

I just wish that from next week onwards, I will have all my passwords ready. By then I will start familiarize myself with those robotic brain. God, please give me the strength to manage those machines. I really do hope that I won’t have much hard time mingle around with them!

That’s all about my job…

2 comments:

De'Little Ones said...

Where have you been my friend? I have been checking constantly and finally you did update your blog. I am so happy to see you blogging again.

天秤座妈妈 said...

Hi welcome back to blog work..