Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Price Hike!

This morning, on my way to work…turned on the radio… “Another price hike!!!” This time round is the price increase for biscuits. Don’t really pay attention on the increment percentage, in short there’s a price hike. If I heard correctly, Milo’s price also will be up don’t know how many % this coming June! Really cheesed off with all these price increment news!

Not long ago is flour, then rice/grains, now biscuits!! For those low income earner like me, susah betul!!! Everything seems so expensive but not our pay! Arh!!! Tonight must go stock up the biscuits & Milo!!


I know I know...the photo has nothing to do with the price increase, just upload it to cool me down after looking at this 2 Minies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. It is very frustrating to hear all those price hikes. Eating out is so much expensive nowadays. Susah !! anyway to cheer things up a bit, I had given you a Linky Love to tag along....

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, susah la our life here, everything increase % but our salary not increase! benci betul!

De'Little Ones said...

Yeah... totally agree with you. Price hike and future education will be expensive with the yearly inflation.

Agnes said...

yah...price keep goin up! You know where i'm staying now rice have gone up by double of the original price. really dun know what to do now.