Monday, April 7, 2008

Hard Resignation

7/4/08 (Monday) Sunny Morning

Today is a hard day for me… as I need to tender my resignation. This is the hardest resignation ever! Why??? That’s because I don’t really have a strong reason to resign. All these while when I opt to resign, I always have a very strong reason behind it. Is either for better career opportunity or the working place sucks!!! This time round is really different. My current company is a heavenly working place that I have longed dreamt of! So there isn’t any push factor that leads me to the decision (of cause, sometimes there are still nuts here and there which I need to swallow, but I think is still bearable!).

I’m soon going back to call centre environment that I am so used to as before, but there isn’t really a fantastic package to pull me over to working with this new company without thinking. That is why until now, even I have tender my resignation, I still ask myself whether this is the right decision that I have made. I don’t know. I really don’t have an answer for it. One thing for sure, I can only pray to Almighty God that only He can lead me to the right and best direction.

8 comments:

Oscar's Mommy said...

well, i had the same time as you do last month as i had the hardest time in tendering my resignation too. its like the world has come crashing upon me cos i have been working here in the current company for so long and my employer is actually my 13yrs friend. but when a decision needs to be made, it needs to be made.

De'Little Ones said...

At least you made a decision and decided to move for the better life ahead.

Unknown said...

u should feel relax n happy, i did it when i tender my letter 5 years ago n start a tuition centre with friends. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, trust urself u can do it..
Sure very hard to tender d letter coz u having a good bosses.

Hope u happy !

EricFooKW said...

Going back to call centre environment?? ... Dun tell me previous employer as well ... ;)

Kelly said...

Thanks Oscar, at least i know i'm not alone...

Yes Elly, I do hope that i'm making a right decision.

Glad to hear that lovely mummy has achieve your dream.

Thanks Jane for the faith that you have in me...

Eric, good horse don't eat old grass if you know what i mean... is another call centre but in banking also lah...

Unknown said...

kelly wong... u in CIMB? good...

Anonymous said...

be condifent with your decision, hope everything turns out well!