Friday, April 18, 2008

A dedication to my dear friend...

A dedication to my friend:

I don’t have any heart to work after reading her post. Don’t know what to say, just hope that she’s doing fine and also she has all the strength to hold it till the end!

Message to my dearest friend:
1. Be strong
2. Be brave
3. Be patient

My wish to you:
1. I hope, I wish and I pray that your daughter’s eye examination report is not right and not accurate.
2. I hope, I wish and I pray that whatever that happens to your girl is nothing to do with genetic disease or disorder.
3. I hope, I wish and I pray that your twins will be healthy and strong.

Best & Warmest regards
Kelly

7 comments:

Hazel said...

hi, just passed by to wish u a happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chinneeq said...

thanks Kelly....thinks will surely work out by the end of the day. It is just the journey is sometimes unbearable....

Anonymous said...

I've read the post. Hope qiqi's eyes will be alright. It's not easy to be a parent. My hubby and I are very worried about Qianyi's speech development. Hope the teachers at her school here will be able to help her open up as they are all trained in speech therapy. If not, we'll get her a private speech therapist when we are back in Singapore.

De'Little Ones said...

yeah. I felt the same for Chin Nee too when I read her post. Hubby and I kept on thinking about qiqi and both mom & dad for 2 days.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

very nice of you to write this post for chin nee. i am sure she and her family can overcome this. She is one tough lady.

JK said...

Me too.