Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh... My Xuan Xuan (Part 2)

4/4/08 (Friday) (Still Sunny Day up to 12noon)

Hah! Guess what! Yesterday went back, my Xuan really didn’t finish her homework and waiting for me… After giving her the bible talk… she said she will finish her homework in the future and when I am back from work, we have craft session during the night…. Wahhhhh… seems like busier preparing craft than just accompany Xuan doing her peanut homework!

Just now, I called her to check whether she got homework or not, she said ‘No’ but she said she will check again and finish it before I go home. She also told me that she has something very nice for me to see. Can’t wait to go back home!!!

Stay tune for tonight's craft...

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

haha....luckily qiqi no homework at the moment yet !!

Hazel said...

wow, quite busy for u lei...