Thursday, April 3, 2008

I treasure all these moments...

2/4/08 (Wednesday) Heavy rain in the evening

After a long hectic traffic jam from office back to home, finally I’m in my home sweet home again at around 7pm. This evening, I don’t have to feed my 2 girls as I usually do since they have been fed. I am so thankful to my sister (Fen). That is not all, the best thing come later which I get to know that my sis is going to bring my 2 girls to Carrefour. Yo Yo Yo!!! That means I can have some private time without my girls around!! (Even though is only 2-3 hours, I am more than happy)

My husband reached home around 8pm. After dinner & shower, at about 9pm, we both finally able to sit down & watch TV without any interruption! Wow!! Such a normal routine for you currently become a special event for us. What a joke! Frankly, I feel like it has been ages that I don’t have private time with my husb watching any of the TV show. No special show on TV this evening. Somehow or rather is like so warmth & romantic that me & husband can hug each other again even watching this boring show….Really funny!!

That was the first event that warmth me so much. This is the second one:-
My 2 girls reached home about 9.45pm. I cleaned them up a bit, put on pajamas for them and we were ready to bed. Daddy made 2 bottles of milk for the girls. Normally Wen Wen finish faster than Xuan Xuan and I have to help Wen Wen put her bottle on the dressing table for daddy to wash. Not that I want to spoil Wen Wen, just that she is too scare to walk alone to the dressing table since CNY (been scared very frequently by those stupid loud ‘bomb’ from fire crackers). Plus these days, lots of thunders rumble… needless to say, whenever rainy day, she will curl herself up like a prawn and want people to hug/carry her, she feels more secure that way. Sometimes, Wen Wen will wait till Xuan Xuan put her bottle on the dressing table then Wen Wen will tag along & hold Xuan Xuan’s hand.

Ok, back to the story. Tonight, Xuan Xuan finished her milk first, and she put her bottle on the dressing table. Then, she stands besides the dressing table for quite a while.

Mummy: Why are you standing there (near the dressing table)?
Xuan Xuan: I wait for Wen Wen ma… Later she will say she scare thunder rumble!
Mummy: Wen Wen, you see lah, you always bully Jie Jie, and Jie Jie still love you so much and take good care of you, so please please please don’t bully jie jie anymore, can or not?
Wen Wen: O (meaning ok - that’s what she normally answer)
Mummy: Xuan Xuan is good girl, Xuan Xuan know how to take care of Mei Mei, mummy very happy!

I give Xuan Xuan a good night kiss. Xuan Xuan is extremely pleased with the compliment. Of course how can my Wen Wen have no kiss!

I’m sure every mother will be happy and please to see her children love & take good care of each others!! What a treasure in motherhood!

No comments: