Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Xuan Xuan is officially 4!!!!

30/3/08 (Sunday)

Wow! Xuan Xuan is officially 4 today! 4 years back, she’s still a baby and now she’s already a pretty toddler! Sometimes she makes me laugh and of course other time she upset me. I choose not to remember those sickly moments and opt to only remember those happy moments with her. I still remember how happy I was when I first become a mother. When I first hold her in my arms…When I first fed her, when I first saw her smiled, babbled, crawled, sit, walked, talked, her first tooth grew! All first! How wonderful for being a mother…

On this day, I remember my mother too! I finally have a taste of sweet and bitter of motherhood. I finally able to feel how much effort that my parents had put in, in raising me up! Even though I know I couldn’t say enough ‘thank you’ to them, I still want to say “Thank you, daddy & mummy & I love both of you very much.”

We don’t have a great & fabulous birthday party, but we had a warmth & lovely celebration. I always believe, a picture says a thousand words.
A birthday cake that can’t do without…of Xuan’s choice!

My 2 happy girls who are excited about the cake!


I wish my Xuan Xuan growing healthily & happily.
May she have all the strength to deal with the challenges.
Last but not least, May she have all the blessings!!

They are having some fun after the birthday song.


That’s my chicky Xuan Xuan!

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow..happy birthday to Xuan-xuan!!

Anonymous said...

Nice dress, nice cake..nice photo!
Sure u all enjoy d warmt and happy's birthday..

Wish Xuan Xuan Happy and healthy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, this is another Kelly! I was so surprised to see "Kelly" leaving 3 messages on my blog.

Oh, your xuan xuan is same age as my Qianyi. Qianyi turned 4 in Feb.

Happy belated to xuan xuan!

Angeleyes said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Xuan-xuan!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo....happy belated birthday to xuan xuan :D i love the cake :D