Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ting! Ting! Craft Time

30/3/08 (Sunday – Late late evening)

I thought I could have some rest after clearing up, no, no, no, I’m absolutely wrong!
My 2 girls started to chant again “mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy”. The only way to stop the chanting is to make them busy…So we ended up this way…

I drew a simple house, trees & train on an A4 paper. Then I cut some rectangles, triangles & circles from color paper. Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen’s job is to stick those shapes on the A4 paper in order to construct the house, trees & train. Yes, is that simple!

That’s how Wen Wen glues those shapes on the A4 paper.


Then she started to draw the trunk.


I drew the railway for her, and noticed that the wheel missing… and I started to cut some circles for the wheel and she’s now glue the wheel on…


And then noticed there aren’t any windows and doors in the house, and I cut some more…

Ops… how can I do without my birthday girl… These are the photos…


After the sticking all shapes, she drew a smiley sun & herself in the picture.


Look! How satisfy she is with her artwork!!!


I bet you will know which artwork belongs to Xuan and which belongs to Wen!



Absolutely right, the one with smiley sun & an alien girl belongs to Xuan Xuan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative craft..i oso like it and will do it for Kai Jie soon.

chanelwong said...

sooo creative n beautiful..Well done girl

Chinneeq said...

wah...u really creative la....how can i not get u to help with our booth decor ler?

JK said...

Very nice piece and you are indeed very creative. So nice to see your craft ideas.

EricFooKW said...

Kel, u shld consider opening a child care centre. U r creative and have the patience with kids ... :)

Anonymous said...

Well done! I can't do art and craft with my girl..haha..but she enjoys it at school.

I still prefer to call you "kelly". My husband is Alvin Kam. My surname is Hiew. Oh, we were not born in the same year. I'm 5 years older than you.

My husband is working in London for 6 months only. We've been here for 1 month now. Will go back to Singapore 5 months later.

We are Malaysians. Alvin's from KL and I'm from Johor. I used to study at University of Malaya, stayed in PJ for 5 years. :p

Kelly said...

Thanks buddy!!!
I will take it as compliments...
Your compliments give me lots of motivation to do more craft... stay tune!

Eric,
Long time no news from you, my dream is to own a heavenly pre-school for kids, just that still no right opportunity for that...