Thursday, April 10, 2008

When I was still a fetus...

Normally after I send my Wen Wen to my parents’ house, I will go back to my bedroom to attend to my growing Xuan Xuan. No exception this morning. I still enjoy a lot cradling my Xuan Xuan even though she’s already 4yo. Our conversation begins…

Mummy: "Mummy must carry you in my arms before you grow too big for me to carry" (I carry Xuan Xuan while sitting on the bed. Her ears are very close to my heart and she feels my heart beat.)
Xuan Xuan: "Mummy, why I hear the ‘dup dup dup dup’ one??"
Mummy: "That’s mummy’s heart beat ma… everyone will have to have the heart beat unless the person die. So heart beat is very important, one can’t live without it. Last time when you were still in mummy’s tummy, you hear it day & night…do you still remember? And you love it!"
(Xuan Xuan getting very excited & asked further.)
Xuan Xuan: "Really? Then, mummy,how I sleep inside your tummy har?"
Mummy: "Oooo… Let mummy show you. Off mummy lap first."
Mummy: "When mummy sleep on my right, you also sleep on your right and curl like this."
(I lie down and sleep on my right side then I curl my body,especially my legs. Then I change my position to sleeping on my left, and curl my body.)Mummy: "When mummy sleep like this, you also sleep like this. Sometimes when mummy stand and sit and walk you will sleep like this." (Showing her the upright position with eyes close.)
Xuan Xuan: "Then what toys was I playing when I’m in your tummy?"
Mummy: "Hah! You always love playing mummy’s stomach, mummy’s heart, mummy’s lap, mummy’s lung and sometimes you suck your fingers. Your most favorite toy was the ‘rope’ that link your belly button to my belly button."
Xuan Xuan: "Har… how I play?"
Mummy: "Is time to brush you teeth now, else we will be late, I will tell you more when I’m back from work, ok?"

I quickly drag her out from the bed and we both started our routine for the day!!!
:0) :0) :0)

16 comments:

Chinneeq said...

so sweet la, Kelly, u are a great mother. Pls have more kids if u can afford!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks CN...
Tonite I will seduce my husb... and we shall get the answer in a month's time.... hahahaha...

Angeleyes said...

Haha... that's a very cute conversation.

And happy 'Project' time! :P

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and nice converstaion laa! Now our children got a lot of question to ask one.
Kelly, OT tonite ya!hahaha

Hazel said...

hi, a simple Pink Heart Tag for u. Have a nice day

chanelwong said...

such a sweet moment between both of you...

Jess said...

u really know how to answer back her question, with expression some more!

your mum stay beside your house ar?

Anonymous said...

that's like the sweetest mommy-daughter moment! can't wait to have conversations like this with mine!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have such conversations with Qianyi. She's a late talker. She's more chatty now after we came to London but she still can't hold a proper conversation with us.

Yup, happy "project" time! You are doing well as a mum. For me, I'm scared to have 2nd one. Haha...both my hubby and I decided to stop at one long ago. :p

Leena said...

sometimes kids ask questions we have no answers too..

but it's good to know that they're learning as we teach them.

Anonymous said...

hahaha... kids are the cutest la.

JK said...

Nice conversation. If your "project" is successful, do let us know.

Unknown said...

sweet mom n daughter...let us know lor if the project is success...hehe

btw, a tag for u at http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2008/04/linky-love.html

De'Little Ones said...

Are you trying to get a 3rd child? Good way to educate your children

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Such a nice and sweet conversation :D Just like Amah, i can't wait to have such conversation with Ashley.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Alycia loves it too when I tell her stories about her when she was a baby.