Friday, November 16, 2007

3rd baby for me??? Oh! No!!!

About a month ago I bought 3 bedding plants from one of the nursery near my office *my office quite near to Sungai Buloh – a place famous for nursery* You can have various plant over here (phoenix stem – “tian tang niao”, orchid, cactus, fruit trees, name it… and you can have it).


I also bought 5 small little fishes 2 weeks after the bedding plants.


Since then, everyday I will have to water my plant twice a day & feeding my fishes once a day (sometimes with Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen’s assistance).


Yesterday night, I decided to change my bedding plants from small little pot to a bigger pot as I notice that the plants are growing rapidly and the pot is just too small for them to continue growing.

Softly, I asked my husband to get me 3 bigger pots from Carrefour (which is just 5 minutes drive from my house). Unwillingly, he said: “Now your 2 gals big a little, you cannot see me free. Buy plant, buy fish to give me work. Make a third baby for you, then only you know.”

I know very well that he won’t want a third baby as now we enjoy our life a lot as no need to take care of small baby; wake up every 2/3 hours to feed baby middle of the night, no need to suffer during baby’s teething time, no need to visit paed very other month for vaccination, no need to bend our ‘stiff’ back to teach baby walk, no need bring big bag, small bag when we go shopping etc.
So knowing him that well, I said: “You know I love babies, I don’t mind if you don’t regret”

He quickly took the car key: “Your pot will be ready in 30minutes time.”
I finally manage to locate my bedding plant to a bigger pot. Sometimes we got to know our man well in order to get thing done our way!!! *wink wink*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kelly ....

Hahahaha ... I think ur hubby just bought the pots for u to avoid the constant nagging ... :P ... and also to get himself something.

Kelly said...

Hello... my old mate!!!

Thanks for dropping by...
Wahhahaha... probably you are rite... I might be nagging him without realizing it!!!

Growing wiser every year... what to do!!!

Any status change? To daddy or manager???

TheBlueRanger said...

hello fren!

hahaha! never thought your hubby will say that. your girls grow so much since the last time we met.

Kelly said...

My hubby say what??

Exactly, I also feel like Ethan grows so much since the last time we met!!! We mother always thought our bb never grow hor!

If you already got a blog, U shldn't feel boring ma... time past very fast replying comments & write post...heheh...

Anonymous said...

Hi, LK,
Don't know where to start already??? You and your hubby are still the same look when we last met.... long long time ago. Your two little princess are so cute and pretty. A big "Wow" for your blog. Nice reading.

Kelly said...

Thanks Yen Fei!
Write me long email, I want to know about your current life too!!! Any chance visiting KL? Then we can meetup somewhere convinient to you... Do u know that Siew Kian deliverred her first bb boy 2/3 months ago?? HuiSan's gal almost 2 years old & Geok Se already have 1 boy 1 gal liao...
Write me long long email eh!!!
Chat again!