Friday, November 30, 2007

Sleepless Nite...

28/11/07, Wednesday Sunny Day

Today is a sunny day so far… my mood also as sunny as the day…
I had 4 continuous cloudy & rainy days within myself … today is the first sunny day after 4 days of battle…

History begins…

Xuan Xuan started off with fever last Friday (23/11/07). Doctor said is caused by the blister/ulser in her mouth. She had high fever. Her fever didn’t subside even though we fed her paracetamol every 4 hours. I sponge her with cool water for about an hour, still didn’t work. No choice, I have to utilize my last resort, which is to give her the medicine through backside to bring down the fever just before she went to bed. She refused initially, when she sensed that I’m disappointed with her refusal, she came to me with her shaking body *cause she’s in fear* & requested me to do it gently. Finally, after an hour or so, her body temperature went down a little. Kept checking at her the whole night…

Saturday, 24/11/07 Sunny Day
We missed the playgroup as Xuan Xuan still not in good condition. Since Xuan Xuan’s only having mild fever, daddy decided to bring us to the nearest playground before we proceed with breakfast. Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen running around & playing happily. Xuan Xuan had a whole cheese bun for breakfast! Then we decided to go round our area to check out the available kindy in our area. Manage to visit 2 taska. Nothing great about any of the taska.

Blister in Xuan Xuan’s mouth spread extremely fast. I discovered this when I want to apply oral gel before her nap time. She was complaining about the pain every now and then. I kept telling her that after apply the oral gel, virus will die and will leave her mouth. Then she will no longer feel the pain. She listened & let me apply gel on her lips& tongue.

No comments: