Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fast Learner???

20/11/07 Tuesday, Rainy Evening

When I reached home around 6.20pm, I notice that my mom has cooked us “Vinegared Pig's Trotters” (CHU KIOK CHOU) for dinner. This is one of my husband’s favorite food. In order for him to enjoy his favorite food as soon as possible, I decided to pick him up from Bukit Jalil LRT station around 7pm. Since this evening is wet, I have more reason to push myself to start my car for my husband.

I brought my 2 darling daughters & my youngest sister together with me to fetch my husband. Not long after daddy went into the car…

Xuan Xuan: “Daddy, you forget to put on your seat belt.”
*Actually I am very pleased that at her young age she can abide to the safety rule, where as my husband always have those bad habits like not wearing seat belt when travel short distance around our housing area & wearing seat belt when he is driving not before the journey starts.*

Daddy turn around & look at them at the back, to his surprise, Xuan Xuan, Wen Wen & my youngest sister are with their seat belt on.

Daddy quickly grabbed his seat belt & put it on: “Sorry…Sorry… Daddy old already, I forget.”

I raised my voice: “Your daughter can understand safety rule better than you do, what ashamed. Everybody give Daddy a ‘Bu’.”

Xuan & Wen happily: “Bu.”

Daddy naughtily makes his monkey face: “Neh… neh neh neh neh… Neh…neh neh neh neh.”

Then I said: “Daddy, you better behave, since daddy is naughty lets give daddy another ‘Bu’”

Wen Wen quickly answered: “Neh… neh neh neh neh… Neh…neh neh neh neh.”

Me & husband together with my youngest sister burst into laughter.

Nowadays kids… they can really pick up fast. Pick up even faster if it is negative elements…
Now my kids act like my parents & my school teacher like those old days. They always remind me to mind my words & my actions & my behaviors & attitudes.
Oh… what a life! There are always people eying on us. Agree?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wen wen is co cute!! Ya kids are really fast learning.. so Mummy & Daddy, pls mind your words and action.. hehe..

Kelly said...

Yah! Will try hard hard. Will remind u when u r at my stage...
Me eyeing on u too!

JK said...

Kelly,

You know what? I think you have a close family, always doing things together and you are all like friends. That's great.

Kelly said...

Jo-N,

Thanks. You too have a lovely family with a friendly & supportive father, capable mother Jo-N, most of all 3 sweet smart kids. Lets treasure to the fullest during our kids childhood!