Friday, November 30, 2007

Sleepless Nite (Part 3)

Tuesday, 27/11/07 Wet morning, cloudy most of the time.

Today I am on leave to take care of my Xuan Xuan. I don’t see any improvement on her. Disappointed! Arg!!! She kept sobbing and pointing at her sore mouth!

She didn’t let me touch her lips at all, she didn’t even let me see, don’t talk about apply any oral gel. Forget it! I’m having hard time!!!
Look at those white spots…they have grown so big!!!



Enough is enough, I can’t take it anymore, is up to my nose listening to her moan/whimper! I scolded her! Arh!!! What have I done! Guess I must be out of my mind! How can I scolded my dearly Xuan Xuan who suffer so much from her sore mouth? When she opened wide her mouth to cry, I can’t believe my eyes!! Not only she’s having ulser/white spots all over her lips & tongue, her “ceiling” & the “bell” is also full of white spot! Gosh!!! No wonder, she took 30 minutes to finish off 3 ounces of milk!!! I hugged her tightly and kissed her tears off… I kept saying that my Xuan Xuan is the bravest girl around! As expected, tears rolling down my cheek.

It has been 2 days (Sunday & Monday) Xuan Xuan live without solid food. I almost go blank & really don’t know what to do. I finally send her to my mother’s house by giving excuses that I have to clean up my bedroom/bedsheet in the evening about 3/4pm. I think that is for the best… my sister managed to feed Xuan Xuan ½ slice of bread. What a great achievement! Her fever is subsided by now.

At about 8pm, my sister (LeeFen) again managed to feed her bun dipped with milk. I think she drank about 6 ounces of milk this time round… phew… what a relief! That is the last meal she took before she slept at about 9.30pm.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

aiyoo...so many blisters man!! sure painful for her :(

Kelly said...

mummy to qiqi

Yes, awesomely pain!
Luckily is all over now!