Friday, November 30, 2007

Sleepless Nite (Part 4)

Wednesday, 28/11/07 Sunny Day… continue from the top

She still cried in the middle of the night, and I managed to calm her by milk! A great achievement again! She managed to drink twice (3-4 ounces of milk) middle of the night. Guess she’s recovering!

This morning when I woke up 6.30am, I asked her whether she still in pain. She shaked her head with a smile. I prepared 4 ounces of milk for her before I left the house. *Must take lots of fluid ma…*

I called from office to check on Xuan Xuan’s status. My mom said she can eat now. I felt so light after that. Phew! Guess I can have a nice sleep tonight…

I manage to snap some photo’s of her recovering lips…

3 comments:

TheBlueRanger said...

It's extremely heart wrenching looking at the ulcers on Xuan Xuan's mouth. It's very understandable when you shed tears in situation like this cause I've experienced it before.

Ethan had HFMD twice! The first time Ethan had it, it was very mild but the second time was pretty bad. He had quite a number of ulcers near the throat. Luckily the paed. gave us an oral gel, which I can just squeeze it into Ethan's mouth and he likes the taste. It took 3 days for the ulcers to recover.

Anyway, it's good to know that Xuan Xuan is recovering now. Take care.

Kelly said...

Theblueranger,

Wow! Twice? When was that happen?
He got it from the nursery?

JK said...

Poor Xuan Xuan, she must be in pain. With so many ulcers and blisters, even an adult can't eat. She is indeed a brave girl. Glad to hear that everything is fine now. Do take care.