Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Courage to write...

After reading Chinnee's, Jo-N's, Sharon's, Sasha's and lots lots lots of your blogs…

Finally today I have the courage to start one for myself and my family. I’m not good in expressing myself in words… but I guess because of the love to my family, I will try my very best to start up a blog of my own… I will make it a point to write a blog a day (average la coz sometimes could be nothing to write and sometimes could have lots of things to tell) to share my life and my storiesss with all of you.

To my kids… all those growing stories are specially dedicated to you when you know how to read… and hopefully some of these stories will becomes your courage to move on and overcome your huddle(if there’s any) in the future. Mummy and daddy’s experience are for your reading pleasure.


To all bloggers out there.... Thanks to your beautiful, creative, wonderful, impressive stories and photos that lead me to write today!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lee Kien, this blog of yours is really well done and impressive! I'd read through all your postings so far and I really like them! You are right that all these will eventually become very meaningful esp. for your princesses to read back after they had grown up. And I'm very impressed on the effort you are able to put in as a working mummy -- the meaningful daily life stories and growing process, with the feel and word from the bottom of your heart as well as great special photos to even spice up the postings. When I read through the postings, I do not believe that you had just get this started not long ago, it's such a great job, keep it up!!

Kelly said...

Thanks Huai Ning for visited my blog... Your compliment gives me more "umph" to continue sharing my stories with you...
Do visit again & thanks for being part of "Our Journey... Our Stories..."