Monday, November 12, 2007

Xuan Xuan - No Pacifier for the First Time!!! (18/10/07)



After a long battle in the office, finally is time to go to bed. However… unexpectedly there’s another battle going on in my bedroom. My elder gal Xuan Xuan is looking for her pacifier even though she is turning 4 years old in another few months time. Oh…No… we forget to take her pacifier from my parents’ house!!! I and hubby were too tired to go to my parents' house to get it even though our house and theirs is only 10 houses away. As all parents out there expected, Xuan Xuan started to scream & cry & shout & so unsettled. I ignore her initially (probably about 5-10minutes), then an idea just pop out...

Calmly & with sad face, I told her “If mummy go to “gong gong” (grandpa's) house at this late hour, bad uncle could have waited outside and kidnap mummy away and mummy can't come back and you will not have mummy anymore to read you story book, to love you, to guide you....so now you want your pacifier or mummy?” An option offer to my little one… Answered with her sobbing soft voice:"I want mummy..." *sob sob*

This day (18/10/07) was the first night Xuan Xuan sleep without pacifier!!! Xuan Xuan…I’m so proud of you that you are so lovely and understanding at this young age!!! Mummy love you forever and ever!!!

I don't know what word to use to express my feeling at that point of time... but I am so happy that she comprehends at her young age! Sometimes this little little thing can really make your day!!! Agree?


No comments: