Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm on duty...10/11/07

Simple Craft (Mischievous Mouse with Cheese)

I was on duty last Saturday for Sg Long Playgroup. I have prepared a simple craft for the kids. All you need is color paper, scissors, glue & an A4 size paper.

1. Print the Mischievous Mouse’s eyes, ears, nose & cheese on different color paper.
2. Then cut it out.

3. Paste the Face first on the A4 paper. Then follow by the rest.

Ta da… a beautiful Mischievous Mouse with Cheese is ready!!!

This is a Testing

3 comments:

JK said...

The craft is very nice. Any extra for my kids? We missed this :(

Welcome to the blogsphere. You also kena jangkit.

Kelly said...

My dear Jo-N

Yes, I do have extra, hopefully can remember to bring this Sat...

Jangkit?? hahahha...I feel that this kinda blog could be a good gift for my daugthers for their reading pleasure when grown up.

That's y I started one....hehehe...hopefully is not too late!

JK said...

Kelly,

Becareful about posting too personal information and photos. I am not trying to scare you but I'm also very skeptical about posting too personal info cos some blogs content are being copied. Please edit your photo before posting. This reminds me of my first few photos which have not been edited.