Wednesday, November 21, 2007

God is really testing my patient...

Arh…!!! What a day for me! The whole day busy reformatting my PC!


This morning, I already not in a good mood. The history began like this…


I need a camera for my husband’s birthday celebration. Unfortunately, my digital camera “malfunction” at this wrong time. I don’t have much choice left, as I’m not free to get a digital camera before his birthday, so the only solution is to borrow from a friend. Most of my friend already married and they stay quite a distance from me. Borrow from my friend – fail. One not so brilliant idea came up: that is to borrow a digital camera from my sister’s friend who stays in the same area near us.

My sister’s friend is kind enough to lend his 1 month old Lumix camera to me on my husband’s birthday. This is the first time I handle a Lumix camera, I just snap the photos without previewing it, so some of the photos might not turn up good. I love posting photos in my post to add more life to it. So I keep pushing my sister to get her friend to load the photos and burn into CD so that I can start posting my photos in my blog. Haiz… not so lucky, my sister’s friend is also busy with his work, until today, I still haven’t got the photos. That means I can’t post! Ouch…Ouch…Ouch…what a pain! Be patient, Kelly… be patient…wait…wait… wait…

When I reached office, the worst thing happened… I can’t use my PC! It now says: “HARDWARE MALFUNCTION”. When I rang up Dell support centre… they guided me step by step to diagnose my computer…and noticed that my hard disk is the one giving me headache! I almost fainted when the Dell people told me that I have to reformat my PC. OUCH!!! This is more painful! No other choice, I patiently backup my files & reformat my PC again! My whole day gone!

Till today I have not check my email, I have not reply to your comments, I have not settle some of my office work… But the lucky thing is my computer is ready for me to use today! I’m still recovering my documents & still trying to setup my company email account. *Luckily I have good colleaguesss around me who always standby to help*. Hopefully can recover my PC by today or tomorrow, then hopefully I can have back my normal life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have just copied out the photos to ur PC with a card reader. Invest in one. :)

Kelly said...

My Eric

Thanks for sharing your thought...
That camera is not mine, i can just slot in any card reader meh?? IT dummy la...still need pacifier...
can explain more not?

Anonymous said...

Just buy any multi-card reader in the market ... lots of them. Can just slot in the card into the reader, connect to the PC and copy out the pictures. No need pacifier or IT savvy for it ... :P

Kelly said...

Sorry Eric...

Late reply, busy with my Xuan Xuan.

ok ok, how much will that cost (estimated)?
Anyway, I already got my camera...
more photo's to come...