Friday, November 30, 2007

Sleepless Nite (Part 1)

Sunday, 25/11/07 Sunny Day

Xuan Xuan didn’t have good sleep last night, she cried every 2 hours to complaint about the pain in her mouth with her eyes shut. Managed to calm her down by offering her milk.

Today, we decided to go Mid Valley to replace our faulty digital camera. Xuan Xuan’s fever is on and off…but still she is able to drink milk. *30 minutes to finish off 3 ounces of milk* Xuan Xuan’s condition is getting worse, she didn’t manage to eat anything. No bread, no snack, no sweets…nothing solid at all! I’m extremely worried… Everytime give her water/milk, she will cry & refuse to take. Sometimes I have to encourage her…keep telling her she is brave girl to fight the virus. She can take the pain…Sometimes, I have to scold her…then only she will force herself to drink a little… my heart is bleeding everytime seeing her cry in pain. Today, she didn’t want me to touch her lips at all, hard to apply oral gel… I know this will make the situation worse, so sometimes, I got not choice but to use harsh words… Xuan Xuan, I’m sorry, but I love you deeply. Hopefully you will recover soon.
Manage to snap some photos with my new camera.

No comments: