Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A day before Wen Wen's birthday

I am so lucky to be able to join Chinnee’s playgroup in Sg Long. Thanks to Chinnee for her invitation months back…My family has attended 3/11/07 playgroup session. My sister (Lee Fen) is kind enough to prepare mango pudding & mini cheese tart for the kids. The kids enjoy eating them. Right after snack time, all mummies & kids sang birthday song for my Wen Wen, lovely lovely….
Unfortunately this ‘Big Head Prawn’ mummy make a mistake, I should have brought a birthday cake instead of pudding & cheese tart… then my little Wen Wen can blow candles. Sorry, darling!

After the birthday song, we did lovely Itsy Bitsy spider craft (refer to Jo-N’s blog for detail in preparing the craft).


Look at my 2 gals…they are concentrating in cutting the left over color paper after the craft time. In fact, we have a lovely Animal kingdom visit to replace the normal free play in the first hour. For more detail, please refer to Chinnee’s Blog.

We ended our session with story telling by mummy Ching Sim. I gave out party pack to kids who attended the playgroup. Hopefully they like it!!!

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

congrats on your new blog. nothing so difficult, right?

Kelly said...

Chinnee arh...

To me is difficult...
Still don't know how to load Photo the way I like it!

"Xie Xie" for droping by...

Unknown said...

Well done 'mommy'.. keep on writing so that we know what is happening around you. Send my loves to your two little princesses.. take care

Kelly said...

Erica,

Oh... will sure do...
check out my blog tomolo la... today no photos so i don't post...hopefully tomolo got photos!

u too take care!
*hug hug*