Wednesday, December 26, 2007

22/12/07 Winter Solstice Festival (Part 2)

22/12/07 (Saturday) Sunny Day

After the registration, we had a reunion lunch in my parents’ house before we went to my in-laws’ house (20-30minutes drive from my parents’ house).

Blah…blah….blah….blah…blah….blah… Is bath time!! Guess what is so special this time round?? I bought a foam bath from Body Shop for my 2 girls!! Yes, they enjoy it so so so much!

They have been in their small wading pool for more than 30 mins until my mother in law came to check out why they bath so long…*grin* Guess foam bath will be our weekly affair whenever we go back to my in-laws’ house! How I wish I have a bigger wading pool & bigger restroom… then daddy & mommy can enjoy the bubbles together with our 2 sweeties!!

After reunion dinner in my in-laws, we had our very first ‘tang yuen’ rolling session. It has been 3 years I didn’t get a chance to roll ‘tang yuen’ since I have my Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen. This simple session means so much to me.

This time round we only have the white ‘tang yuen’ with red bean paste & pounded peanuts. I enjoy rolling the ‘tang yuen’ with my girls…

Tasting time…*holding my breath*

The above photos tell a thousand words…needless to say…yummy yummy *my assumption...hehe...*

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wah...the bubble bath really looks good ler....!!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

hello, thanks for dropping by my blog. do visit often :)

i bet ur girls love making the tang yuen very much. next year shall be my children's turn :)

lisaOne said...

the bubble bath is so fun!!!

you know, i never make tang yuen b4... and watching you making it with your girls ..... i feel like i wanna join you straight away :)

wishing you and family a HAPPY new YEAR!!

Hazel said...

it seems ur daughter love to eat tang yuen, my son loves also

Kelly said...

mummy to qiqi
very good! very Fun! very 'song'!
Try it & you will love it!

ling that's me
No need wait till next year, can do it anytime - just for fun!
I will do it again soon, this time round will try the ribena flavour!

mama of 2 littlefellas
bubble bath is really fun, try it... if i got a chance to go stay in hotel, will try on the big bath tub...whole family soak in!!! sure fun!
ok, will extend an invitation to you next year!

hazel
ya ya ....they both asking for more!!