Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Messy Evening - 3/12/07 Sunny Day

We had a messy evening yesterday! Guess what we did???
We bought this key-chain last weekend… *promotional item – buy 1 free 1*

When open, then we realize is actually double sided with different pics.


We started to color…


Really got to be very patient… *I cut some of the brush away in order to get a thinner brush to color the edge*

Color it slowly…



Tada…Here comes my Xuan Xuan’s key chain.


Here’s my Wen Wen’s key chain


This side of the key chain looks better???


That’s because I hold Wen Wen’s hand to color!!! No bad huh! *mommy tak malu*
My 2 gals with the final product...

6 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for dropping by my humble blog!

Hope to see u more often!

You are new blogger kaki hor! Add oil!

Jess
http://www.onelittle2.com

Anonymous said...

wui friend! great blog!

Chinneeq said...

nice key chain, how much is that kelly?

Kelly said...

Jesslyn,
Ya ya, i add water first, then only add oil. Sure will drop by your blog when free!

Esther,
Thanks for your compliment! Do visit my updates frequently!

mummy to qiqi,
Is cheap, only cost me RM 3 for 2 key chains coz on promotional item - buy 1 free 1

JK said...

Not bad! That's fun! and it's not expensive. Where did you get that from?

Kelly said...

Jo-N,

I got it near Endah Parade, one of the shopping mall near my house. If u want it, I buy for you & bring it during this Sat playgroup, ok?