Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy Saturday 15/12/07 (Part 2)

Saturday 15/12/07 Extremely Sunny Day

After the playgroup, we have been to Jusco to source for some Christmas gifts. These gifts are to be used later. I personally like those gifts; hopefully the one who gets it likes it too! Wanna know what was the gift? No problem, here we go…



We had pizza for our lunch. By the time we reached home, it was about 3.30pm. My 2 girls were a bit cranky at that time as they were exhausted *Both woke up very early this morning, about 7.30am.*

They napped at around 4pm & woke up at 6pm!!! Ah!!! We were late! Wondering why? This is the reason… we have to attend my ‘po po’ (grandmother’s) birthday dinner this evening!!! No choice, only me & daddy able to have quick shower. My 2 girls become marinated salted veg today! *sorry girls, don’t scold mommy when u read this*

Here we are at our dining table now waiting to be served…phew! *wiping off the cool sweat*


First dish… ‘Sau Mi’ (Longevity Noodles)


Look at my ‘popo’, she’s so happy!


According to my father, this is the most expensive dish, so I decided to take it down… it cost us RM 280/dish… It is actually a giant sea cucumber with some scallops in… if you like sea cucumber; sure you will enjoy this dish.



Yeah Yeah! Time to blow candles! Look at me, use the microphone to sing birthday song for my ‘po po’, don’t play play!


I wish my ‘po po’ long life with healthy body! I wish her happy 365 days a year, 24hours a day! I love her so much. She is as dearly as my mother. She looked after me when I was still a baby. She is so precious to me, she give me lots of advice & guidance when things are not right, especially when my kids are sick. She has her own special way to treat sickly baby. I love listening to her story & experience. I don’t even dare to think what is going to happen to me without her. I promise I will give you my best within my ability while you are still around. “popo” Wo ai ni!

After my words from my bottom of my heart, now is cake cutting time!

This photo is very precious to me, and I wish to share it with everyone who visited my blog. All my uncles, aunties, cousin sister/brother & my very own family members are here. All are from my ‘popo’ & my late grandfather. Have you ever think how big your family can grow when you are at your 80s??

Busy Saturday (Part 3 on the way...)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday to you Po PO! She look quite young ler!

lisaOne said...

Happy Birthday to your po po.
Long live and healthy to your popo.

the decorated house- so nice!

Chinneeq said...

d gifts are cute...are they plastic or ceramic/glass?

that sea cucumber so huge one...but stupid me dono how to enjoy that..only eats the scallop...u really have a happy family, Kelly!!

Kelly said...

Jesslyn
Thanks for your wishes, my 'popo' is 86 redi!

Mama of 2littlefellas
Thanks Lisa!

mummy to qiqi
they are both ceramic.
me too only eat the scallop.
I heard that sea cucumber is good for health ler, don't know whether is true or not...hmmm...wondering