Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy Saturday 15/12/07 (Part 1)

Saturday 15/12/07 Extremely Sunny Day

My family had a busy Saturday…

Early morning, we were attending our enjoyable playgroup.
Times really fly… my turn again on duty to prepare craft for our little genius!
A day before, you can imagine how busy I was to cut all this colorful circle for our kids…

Wondering what we are doing with all these circles???
They ultimately will become…. “ching ching ching….”


Yes you are right, they will becomes fishes, bubbles and fishes’ eyes.
What a nice & simple craft with just different sizes & colorful circles… *ya ya ya , I know mommy always shiok sdr, sorry lor*
Look at this photo… ugly hor…

That’s my daddy’s art! *Sorry daddy, your art doesn’t meet my expectation*

Hah! My sister is kind enough to help me make this little fruit tart for the kids during their snack time.

A closed up…

Looks yummy hor… My 2 girls enjoy it so much! Each of them had 2 fruit tarts before they play with those circles…

That’s our morning activity… To be continued with “Busy Saturday Part 2” for Evening activity…

6 comments:

Jess said...

lovely art! i am going to try on my kids!
thks for sharing.

lisaOne said...

very creative paper craft. i shiok looking at it too :)

Chinneeq said...

when we know the week is "kelly's duty", we all get very excited one...u r surely creative lar....

Kelly said...

Jesslyn
ok ok... so let me know the result eh!

mama of 2littlefellas
lagi shiok if you look at your own 2 boy boy's craft when is done!

mummy to qiqi
oh... my pleasure! *blushing*

JK said...

I missed this session.

Kelly said...

Jo-N,
No Prob... I have enuff for your kids... Wil bring this Sat...Hopefully can remember...