Friday, December 21, 2007

Great Evening with Barney & Friends!

20/12/07 Thursday Sunny + Raining Day

Yeah! Today is public holiday. PH=No work! Early morning, we did some groceries shopping at Giant, Cheras with my mum & my sisters (LeeFen & LeeYien). We had chicken porridge in my mum’s house for lunch before we went back to our own house for a nap!

My children definitely need a nap today, why?? Because they will be going to see Barney & friends this evening! Thanks to Chinnee for sharing the info. Tick tock….tick tock… Time to go to 1 Utama now… My 2 kids are so excited! Singing & asking tonnes of questions in the car… What songs will Barney sing for us? Will Barney carry me? Barney mummy also coming? Etc…

Is quarter plus 7pm by the time we reach 1-U. We are so lucky to get a nice car park just in front of Jusco entrance. We are so so lucky that when we exit Jusco, the big stage for Barney & Friends is just right in front of us… no need for us to go up & down, left & right looking for Barney… really so so so lucky… it has been ages that we didn’t visit 1-U… is so grand now! I can imagine, if we have been to the wrong entrance, sure 8pm, we all not able to meet Barney on time.

Wow!Look at the crowd!

Those kids & parents sitting in a ‘stable’ like area are those lucky kids who can have photo session with Barney & Friends after the show. Little tips to enter the ‘stable’ – No purchase required but you have to register with the staff when the Deejay announces it *I don’t know, maybe 30mins or an hour before the show gua*

I really scared of the crowd, so finally we manage to find a nice place at 2nd floor… Not too bad… when I zoom in I still manage to snap these…



Haha… here are my gals with Little Barney…



Actually after the show, seems like any kids also allow to go up stage to have photo session with Barney & friends. Unfortunately, parents are not allowed to go up stage. Hence, my shy & timorous girls missed the chance!

Anyway, my 2 girls are braved enough to have this…ok also lah…

8 comments:

Hazel said...

wow got barney at 1-utama...i don't know ohh..my son loves barney too..

Kelly said...

Hazel

Is fun! sure your darlin son will jump & hop & twist his body...trust me...

Anonymous said...

Is was a GREAT show, all the parents and kids enjoyed the show. Kids shouldn't miss it.

Chinneeq said...

so tired punya journey....haha....

lisaOne said...

i'm afraid of this kind of crowd too but for the sake of the kids, we will do anything just to see that smiles :)

Anonymous said...

Hi K--that is quite the event! Looks like the little ones would have fun (smile)!

Kelly said...

Mummy to qiqi,
Not really tired! Is fun though...

Lisa,
Update me if you & family been there yah!

Frank,
Thanks for dropping by my humble blog...I enjoy so much reading your parenting experience, really an eye opener!

JK said...

At least they get to see Barney. My kids missed the chance. Expose them more and they would be braver next time :)