Monday, December 24, 2007

Little Fingers Game

21/12/07 Friday Dry Evening

There’s a small pasar malam near our area every Friday. While daddy is away buying sapper from pasar malam, we had a simple fingers game in the house. How to play the game? Simple: Give instructions to your younger kids to place their fingers/ show them how you want their fingers to look like then place their fingers at different part of their body. Example:
1) Place your thumb under your armpit
2) Put your ‘Pointers’ besides your ears
3) Put 2 fingers on your head

4) Only leave your Thumb & Pinky out, keep your ‘pointer’, ‘tall man’ and ‘ring man’ then put it on your nose. *I know I know, Wen Wen is just being notti placing her pinky in her nostril*

5) Then I said, for the same pattern, I want the Thumb on the nose. *Xuan Xuan doing it right without any problem*

Guess how's my Wen Wen did it???


Then I repeated few more times, “Put your Thumb on your nose”. She is still struggling… Then….hahahah….hahaha…I laugh till my teeth also almost fell off… *at the same time I quickly go grab my camera to snap the above photos*
Wen Wen is trying hard to put the Tongue instead of her Thumb on her nose…. Try to look at the pics again…got the jokes???hahahahhhh…hahahahhhh…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi K--that last photo of her laughing is so cute.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hi Kelly. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your girls are so adorable. Merry Christmas to you and yours :D

De'Little Ones said...

Merry X'Mas 2u. You are being tag by me.

http://www.delittleones.com/blog/?p=55

JK said...

Nice game.

JK said...

I have left a comment on the stubborn toddler post. Take a look. By the way, manage to do the tag? Let me know if you need help.

lisaOne said...

hahaha .... wen wen one funny girl. love the last pic- the way she laugh is so sweet :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for all your compliments! My heart melted in every child's genuine laughter!

Thanks delittleones for tagging me.

Jo-N,
Will try out your tag today...*fingers cross*