Thursday, December 6, 2007

Puzzles ... Part 2

17/11/07 Saturday, Sunny day

Maybe my 2 gals already used to attend playgroup every Saturday. This morning, they both wake up very early *as if they know is a Saturday*. While waiting for me to get ready *prepare whatever necessary*, they both had a puzzles session.

Normally, after doing a piece or two, my little Wen Wen will start yelling/sobbing: “mommy cannot one… mommy…cannot one!” Normally I will tell her, if cannot, don’t do, later mommy/Xuan Xuan will help you finish it. *I really don’t have the patient sometimes, I know is bad…*

She started her first piece…

Then second…

Then third…

Then I notified my husband… we both waiting for her to yell… *with our eyes open wide*


To my surprise my little Wen Wen able to finished off the 12-Pieces-puzzle without any assistance!

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a great achievement, my darling Wen Wen! *Mommy always ‘shiok sendiri’* I’m very proud of you Wen Wen.

3 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow....pandai wor Wen Wen!! *clap clap*....hey, miss u liao lar...this week coming boh?

Unknown said...

wah so clever, Wen Wen.. Cheers to the smart girl!!

Kelly said...

Mummy to qiqi,
Miss u too & everybody in the playgroup! Sure coming this Sat...
Wan the key chain not? I buy & bring this Sat, how?

Erica,
Xie Xie! Wen Wen now very action, whenever got guest, she will take out her puzzles & show off!!! like her mommy, always shiok sdr!! tak malu!