Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Second Tag: 20 Questions

Thanks to Delittle Ones for tagging me.

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that they’ve been tagged.

1. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
No war but peace!


2. You like rainy or sunny day? Why?
Rainy Day. Because the weather will be cool.


3. At what age do you wish to marry?
24 but i got married at 28!


4. What color do you like the most?
Pink.


5. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Please love me more.

6. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Have not thought of it yet.

7. Which part of you that you hate the most?
My Stuborn fat!!!


8. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Cry my heart out and kiss my 2 cuties.


9. What is it that you are afraid to lose the most?
Definitely my family.


10. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I won't be that lucky. So no need to work my brain out.


11. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
Confess to him/her.


12. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
A great, loving & cool mum!


13. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Be more romantic & gentle to me.


14. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Still dare not tell my parents that I LOVE THEM very much!


15. Which type of person that you hate the most?
Selfish & inconsiderate person.


16. My Question: How many hours you sleep in a day?
Average 7 hours.


17. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Dishonest.


18. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
Christmas is over, I celebrated with my family.


19. What do you think it’s the most important thing in your life?
Of course my family.


20. Which children song you sing the most?
Twinkle twinkle little star


Tagging:
1. Thenewparent
2. Cutie princess mummy
3. Healthfreakmommy
4. Ling That's Me
5. Little Chumsy

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

thanks for adding me in your blog roll. wow! I'm first on the roll leh :D

btw, you may wish to change ... my handsome prince name is Zenden :)

hmm...really thanks for tagging me, but I have already done it already. you may wish to read: http://their-growingup.blogspot.com/2007/12/20-questions-wow-i-have-never-done-such.html

so you're also into tag huh, great! I have one more person to tag now. Sometimes I'm at my wits who to tag :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey kelly, Thanks for the tag. Actually I have done it some time back...hehehehe

Kelly said...

Alamak! Alamak! Susah Betul!
How to do it one?? Why need to tag tag geh?? Mayb I start my own tag...

Kelly said...

Ling,

Change your Handsome prince to Zenden.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly--thank you for thinking of me. I will do this tag once I accomplish the couple of tags before it (smile).

You are such a romantic one! That's nice.