Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy Saturday 15/12/07 (Part 3)

After my ‘popo’s birthday dinner, is about 10pm but that’s not the end of the story yet. Our night activity continues… as we need to rush to my boss’s Christmas Party! By the time we reached my boss’s house, is about 10.30pm already.

Look at the children, they are playing games… still lots of guests around…luckily! ‘Phew’ *Again wiping off the cool sweat*



Have a closer look at the Santa with Green T-shirt & shorts. He is my mat salleh boss lor…So cute hor!


Look at my 2 girls, they also got the presents from Santa even though they are too young to participate in the games! Me pulak enjoying looking at the kids…so much fun!


The Christmas party ended about 12.30midnight. Before we left, all children are given Christmas party pack. They are happy holding it!


Before we left, I managed to get my 2 girls to stand before the Christmas tree for photo session! You might wondering, what so great about it? I think is amazing for young toddler like them can still smile during photo session even though is past midnight!!!


We reached home around 1.30am. My Wen Wen dozed off in the car before we reached home. Look at my Xuan Xuan… She’s still able to open her eyes wide to take photo with our entire Christmas giftsss!


As Santa arrived early this year, we decided to open our presents early…
Here we go… all the presents are lovely!!!


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
May we all have a better 2008!!
Lets us all treasure the remaining days of 2007 before is too late!

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wah...so nice got so much Christmas present...u celebrate?

Hazel said...

thanks for dropping by my blog..it's great to be friend merry x'mas...

Kelly said...

mummy to qiqi
Me not christian, i tot of wanna give my 2 girls presents but my husb said they are too young to understand wor... see how ler...

hazel
hahah.... we have the same layout in our blog!! Hi 5!!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

That's really a lot of pressies!

Kelly said...

Health Freak Mommy,

Yah! my bosses are generous!