Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thank You For Being my Friend Award & Linky Linky Tag

Thank You For Being My Friend Award

So lovely of Jo-N passing down this to me. I would like to thank all of you for being my friend & willing to share your life, your stories, your experience and many many more with me. I have to agree that I have learn a lot & grow to be a better person along with my newly adventure blogging journey... Once again please accept my sincere thanks for being my friend!

Linky Linky Tag
Jo-N tagged me with this Linky Linky tag.

The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.
Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife TuneUnderneath itAll
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
moms.....check nyo
Choc Mint Girl
Amel's Realm
My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana's Site
Mom Knows Everything
Jo-N (Shower Your Children With Love - The Right Way)
Kelly (Kelly-Journey)

I'm going to pass this award together with the tag to:
1. Mama of 2littlefellas
2. Hazel
3. TheBlueRanger
4. Delittleones
5. Onelittle2

4 comments:

Hazel said...

i had already done that tag before anyways thanks ya!

Kelly said...

Hazel,

No prob! Will create my own tag later & tag you!

JK said...

Kelly,

You did well. A good start. Keep it up.

Kelly said...

Ops... i did it well meh!