Thursday, December 27, 2007

Presents! Presents! Presents!

25/12/2007 (Tuesday) Heavy rain in the evening

Christmas to me is all about gift, gifts, and giftss! Wondering how’s our Christmas? Here we go…

We don’t have a Christmas tree in our small little happy house, hence, we put all those presents under Xuan Xuan’s & Wen Wen’s legs!

They are busy unwrapping their presents…

They are now busy checking on their presents…

Look at their happy faces! They laugh till only 1 line left on their eyes …hahahah…ahahah…hahahahah.....

These are all the nice & meaningful presents from my collegue – Autie Sin Choo. So kind of her buying so many nice & wonderful books for Xuan Xuan & Wen Wen. Thank you very much!

Ahem… All these are from me!! Merry Christmas & happy and healthy new year ahead to my 2 darling cuties!!

Present from daddy?? Neh…. In the mouth and probably out into the toilet already by now….wahahahahh…

Ops… nearly missed out these cute butterfly hair bands & the lovely little bags from my sister-in-laws.

We are reading & playing with those presents the whole day! That's our Christmas!!

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

wow! ur 2 lovely girls have so many presents! my kids only have 2 from us :(

Chinneeq said...

so nice they got so many presents...!! Hey, this sat u wanna come to Jane's house for swim this sat?

Mom's The Cook said...

wow..so many great presents. your girls are lucky!

hey, regarding your comments in my posts..yes, that one was a paid post. most of us do paid posts so that we can earn some extra moolah, especially sahms like me :D it's fun and also stressful ;)

Kelly said...

Ling,
Of coz got lots of presents la, I myself bought 4 presents for them!
No sad, no sad... next year I buy something special for your gals...ok!

mummy to qiqi,
Soli, this Sat not going, Not in good mood...

mommy to chumsy,
so is more fun or stress? must try out also if i got time...