Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm in cool war with my husband

Today I’m not in a good mood. I don’t have the heart to work so I decided to leave my work & write down my feeling. Hopefully I will feel better after all the blah…blah… blah…

I feel bad coz it has been 2 full days I didn’t talk to my husband. Yes, we are in cool war & unfortunately till now we are still in cool war! Don’t ask me, I really can’t remember when was the last time we had it! Why? Why? Why are we in such a bad situation now? Maybe because of my feminine hormone is not working properly or maybe I’m unreasonable or maybe we need some cool war in order to strengthen our relationship! I don’t know!!

This cool war happens on Christmas…bad huh! The history begins... Early morning, daddy promised to bring us to 1-Utama’s Popular Bookshop, of course when I heard about shopping, my eyes smile widely!! Shopping wor…which lady doesn’t enjoy it?? *Probably there are, but I don’t know*

After feeding my 2 girls breakfast, I tie their hair & change them with nice pretty dress…then I have to prepare water and etc etc… I did it all alone & where’s my husband?? He is busy reading the newspaper. When things is almost ready, he told me that he is lazy to go shopping as it’s quite late (only about 11am) as he hate the crowd & most of all he hate to go round the parking lot to find a parking space.

That is it!! Fire burning within myself. I rush upstairs straight to the bedroom & sleep! My 2 girls trail from the back. Xuan Xuan asking why I’m sleeping? She’s begging me to wake up to bring her go shopping. Wen Wen follows. I told them I’m tired. *In fact I really was coz preparing this & that, running up & down*. After whining for a while, they both start playing with their old & new toys. After an hour or so, I woke up & start reading & playing with my 2 girls without saying a word with my husband! *until today*

I know is a small matter, I myself also don’t know why I get upset that point of time. I angry because he made empty promises! It is so so so disappointing!! I upset because he is reading newspaper while I have to do all those work by myself?? That’s not the end, while preparing things to go shopping, I have to entertain my 2 girls at the same time!! Is tiring, it really was! Maybe some of you can understand!

Yesterday, I was all alone playing with my 2 girls. We had memorizing game. Although is fun but is tiring. I talked non-stop cause have to teach them the rule to play. I shouted & clap hands when they manage to find the pairs. I make funny faces too in order to add more fun to the game! They enjoy a lots… no photos as I am in cool war with my husband, nobody take photo for us! Will talk more about the game when our cool war stops! Hopefully it won’t last long! *Hmmm….feel much better now*

11 comments:

Hazel said...

man is like that onelah, my hubby also the same always glued to the tv news or the newspaper and we gals feel very boring to stay at home during the holidays because we have to look after our children during the weekdays..

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better now. :)

Man are lazy human..holiday only want to stay at home to sleep..haii...next time go kaikai alone and leave the children to him lor..haha..just kidding..

Chinneeq said...

this cannot tolerate la...I'll SCREAM with such empty promises...

but my hb very scared to say things which unlikely to happen, knowing my temper and gila mood nowadays.

Unknown said...

errr...ur hubby never talk to you also??? he knows that u r angry? hopefully u r alright now. *hug*...cheer

btw, a tag for u at http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/12/birth-date-tag.html

Angeleyes said...

hey hey... thanks for dropping by my site.

I think all hubbies in the world are the same kind of species. Mine is no difference. Cold war? such a common occurance here esp between my MIL and us....

Anyway, after a few days things will be ok... just act blur!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

*hugz*

Anonymous said...

First time here.
Oh dear! Hope your cold war will end soon. I know how you feel because I tend to have such wars with my husband as well. Just don't let it drag for too long and it would be ok! ;)

Anonymous said...

he didn't realize what's wrong why you never talk to him?
btw, all the man are same!

Sasha Tan said...

ai...hope u are not in cold war edi ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you still having cold war? what can i say..men are all the same. I understand how you feel cos it's tiring having to get ready to go out and then at the end, he said he's not going. hope you are feeling better now :D

De'Little Ones said...

Empty promises... I can't take it. I support u.