Monday, December 10, 2007

My Boss's Birthday 9/12/07

Yesterday was my boss’s birthday. I get to know his birthday only on last Thursday. *This is my new boss ma… can’t blame me*
Really have no idea what to buy for him. As usual, bosses have all the money to buy whatever they want, so they don’t lack of anything. Headache! Headache! Headache! What to buy?? My boss’s wife suggested that I made something for him. I know clearly that handmade craft is unique & special, but is also time consuming… With my 2 girls around, not sure whether I can do it or not… *very doubtful*

Anyway, last Friday - as soon as I stepped into the office, I started to browse around to search for birthday card. *That’s the reason why you don’t see any posting last Friday, if you have been following my post* While searching, an idea just filled my mind. Immediately, I grabbed my camera & started to snap my colleagues’ photos. One by one… One after another…

I printed out the birthday card from the internet. Then slowly I made a cut on all the people’s head & animal’s head in order for me to paste all my colleagues’ photo in there.
Sorry if you don’t understand what I mean… Please take a beep on the below photos…
Here comes my boss’s birthday card… Hah! What a great achievement Kelly! Well done! *Tak da orang puji, no choice have to praise my own self lor*



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work!

TheBlueRanger said...

So nice of you. Was your boss happy? elated? touched?

Kelly said...

I guess my boss happy gua...
if somebody give me this kinda handmade present, sure me touched!
Wanna make me touch??