Tuesday, January 29, 2008

3 Things Tag

Tag 3 things

I got this from Hazel. Thanks.

It’s about 3 of everything. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Three things that scare me
1. Cockroach.
2. Dentist.
3. War.

Three people who make me happy
1. My Sweetie Xuan Xuan.
2. My Angel Wen Wen.
3. My Darling Husband.

Three things I love
1. Eat
2. Drink
3. Laugh

Three things I hate
1. Sick.
2. Dirty places.
3. Hospital.

Three things I don’t understand
1. You always have more time than me.
2. Money only flow to certain people.
3. Why my husband loves me??

Three things on my desk
1. Desktop.
2. Tumbler.
3. Hand phone.

Three things I am doing right now
1. Working.
2. Preparing this tag.
3. Reading your post.

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Say “I love you” to my parents.
2. Setup a heavenly pre-school for all eligible children.
3. Go round the world with my husband when my 2 gals grown up.

Three things I can do
1. Be a sexy wife.
2. Be a patient mother.
3. Be a reliable friend.

Three things I can’t do
1. Cook.
2. Sew.
3. Give birth to a baby boy??

Three things you must listen to
1. Be kind.
2. Be patient.
3. Be happy.

Three things you should never listen to
1. “You grow fat”
2. “You are getting older”
3. “You will get rich without hardwork”

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Snow White & 7 little dwarfs
2. Superman
3. Do- re- Mon

No comments: