Tuesday, January 22, 2008

8 Things I am grateful for...

I got this wonderful tag from Hazel...
This really make me think while I'm doing this tag. I notice that a person who know the word "grateful" is always a happy person... Not sure u agree with me or not...

8 Thinkgs that I am grateful about...

1. A complete family of my own even though without a baby boy.
2. A healthy family even though there are times we are down with flu & fever.
3. An understanding husband even though he might be unreasonable at times.
4. A stress free job with good bosses even though sometimes have to deal with certain brainless people.
5. A house which provide shelther even though it is small.
6. A car which is mobile even though it is old.
7. A bunch of good friends even though we can't meet that frequent.
8. A circle of good mothers around me to guide me on parenting issue even though we might not met before.

Now, I would like to pass on this tag to :
Ellyn
TheBlueRanger
EricFoo
ShernShern's mummy
MsauFong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...i forgot have i done it before or not ler...the tag look familiar to me..:p

I check it out first..I will do it if i haven;t do it before..

Leena said...

okie dokie. thanks for tagging.

TheBlueRanger said...

thanks for the tag. i have completed the task.