Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sending Xuan Xuan to her New Pre-school

Almost end of January, we finally able to create a new routine again. Now we are more or less there...

Since this morning I have to help my boss to collect a cheque from a company that is near my area, this gives me a chance to send Xuan Xuan to school. She is so happy when she got to know that I'm the one who send her to school. She is so proud bringing me into her school, showing me some of the familiar area like pantry, toilet & her classroom.

Although she still shy & hide behind me whenever she sees her teachers, I'm more than happy to learn that she now have no fear to her pre-school. At least she brings me & shows me around. I managed to take some photos in her pre-school. She is so happy & proud that I take photo for her & her buddies. Have a look...

When the bell rang, she asked me to carry her to class. I did so and left her after a goodbye kiss. I managed to snap her in her classroom too!

She didn't cry anymore!! (Although there are still children crying!!)
Phew...What a relief! Hopefully there will not be any worries on Xuan Xuan's pre-school!

Yay! Yay! Yay!

7 comments:

TheBlueRanger said...

Glad to know she's more settled now. Does the old school refund the money you paid them? and how much this new one cost?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

great to hear that your princess likes going to school. You certainly made her day by taking her to school :D

JK said...

Good. Now, you can take the worries off your head.

Sasha Tan said...

good for her...those kids still cry after so long ah ?

Anonymous said...

Some children adapts quickly and some don't...good for her...

Chinneeq said...

wow...nice hor their new uniform :)

JK said...

A tag for you:

http://love4kids.blogspot.com/2008/02/virtual-linking.html