Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cool War No More!

29/12/07 (Saturday)

Morning
My 2 little angels woke up early this Saturday, maybe they knew is a Saturday and is playgroup fun time again! When these 2 girls woke up, I still laying lazily on my cozy bed as I knew there isn’t any playgroup this Saturday. When is almost 9am, daddy came up to our bedroom & told my 2 girls to wake me up else we will be late to the playgroup. *We were still in cool war, so I didn’t inform him that there isn’t any session this Saturday* My 2 little girls started to jumped on the bed & shouting : “Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!” Then lazily, I drag myself to wake up!

When I was brushing my teeth… my husband hugged me so tightly from the back asking me what make me so angry… I quickly gurgle even though I have not completely done. *Because I wanted to avoid his hug, still cool war ma…must act a bit, hehe* He hugged me again, this time is really tight until I was completely wrapped with his arms… No matter how I struggled, I still being wrapped! This time round, I can’t stop my laugher! He then laughs even louder & asking me, am I too free to start a cool war! Then I told him what I was so unhappy about… He said: “Cheh! Like that also you upset, no wonder you age so fast.”
Hehe…thought of it…What he said sound quite true… must control my temper!!! 2008’s resolution!!!

Afternoon
We then proceed with our breakfast! On the way back, we passed by a pre-school saying ‘Montessori’. We stopped our car & just trying our luck. Oh! So lucky! There’s somebody in the pre-school. We then were being invited to visit the pre-school. Very impressive I would say. Clean, Well kept even though this pre-school has been operated for about 10 years, Safe and most of all those Montessori tools (so many of them & all in good condition). Wow! Wow! Kids' heaven! My 2 girls enjoy themself a lots & playing with it while the principal talking to me. Even though is a bit pricey but looking at the pre-school’s condition & the professionalism of their teachers, I think is worth the money, sure our kids will enjoy a lot. Unfortunately I have registered my Xuan Xuan else this will be the best pre-school for her to enjoy at her tender age. Very likely will enroll Wen Wen with this pre-school when she is 2 ½ years old. *No pics, as didn’t bring my camera as we didn’t expect to visit any other pre-school since we already enroll Xuan Xuan, will see whether this evening I have time to snap some photos or not*

Evening
Since me & husband just recover from our cool war, he is generous enough to bring me & the kids to TGIF for dinner. This is the very first time my 2 girls visit to TGIF. They enjoy the fries & strawberry smoothies the most. Currently TGIF is conducting customer satisfactory survey. Meaning, all patrons are invited to take part on the online survey and as a token for participation, TGIF is given a free meal worth RM30 for the next visit. Hmmm… the offer not bad huh! Grab the offer while still available!

Yeah Yeah!! Cool War no more!! 3rd baby is on the way *wink* just kidding!!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah, glad for u too! Cool war stage not easy hor...quite suffer for me!

anyway, Happy New Year to u and your family members!

LHS said...

glad to hear that the cold war is over :)

Chinneeq said...

aiyoo.....so romantic one ah your hb, hehe.....hey, good la...quickly have another one, then we tutup kedai together next year at such young age :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your hubby is sooooo romantic! How sweet of him. How to be angry with him like that huh?

Mommy Lose Weight said...

wah..so envy u leh. glad that the cold war is over :)

De'Little Ones said...

ha ha... didn't ask your hubby to read your blog to find out why u r unhappy? Then u can quickly end the cool war.

Unknown said...

hehe,glad that the cool war is end...wah, ur hubby so romantic hah, hug u from back... :)

Sasha Tan said...

*wink*
3rd baby come liao! wooohoooo!