Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm getting old! Oh! No!

30/12/07 (Sunday)

I am officially 31 years old today! Yes, today is my birthday! Before this birthday, I look forward to every birthday! Because got lots of presents & wishes & kisses from my husband ma… *I only got kisses from my husband during my birthday…pathetic! He is extremely stingy with kisses & hugs…that’s why sometimes have to find unreasonable excuses to mad at him then only get his hugs…even more pathetic huh!* After today, I don’t think I look forward to any birthday! I don’t want to get old, I’m afraid!

On this special day, it makes me think of my mother! I know very well deep inside my heart that no way I can thank her enough for all her sacrifices & loves. Thanks mama, I love you! *I still don’t have the courage to tell her face to face, I must do it before is too late*

Nothing extremely special today but my husband played trick before he handed over this to me.

So sweet of him… According to him, the shop attendant told him that I go well with this blue crystal (the shop attendant use my birth date to analyze) as I’m kinda hot temper & impatient.

A pair of earrings, pendant & necklace. A full set of accessories for any dinner occasion. Now I will have to source for some clothing to go with it pulak! More reasons for shopping! Hooray!!

Just to share some of these…kids always enjoy cake, birthday song, candle blowing & mess!!!

5 comments:

JK said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly. Not old yet. Can still have another baby.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday !!

so young baru 31! :P

De'Little Ones said...

Happy belated birthday 2u

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Happy belated birthday Kelly !!

So are you born in the year of dragon or snake ?? :D

Angeleyes said...

Happy Belated Birthday!