Friday, January 18, 2008

Looking for a new pre-school

This was last week’s event! Due to limited internet access, that’s the reason you read this only NOW…

Big Thanks to all your precious 2 cents which I really appreciate it much! Yes, like what all of you have said - this old pre-school really not worth to stay-on…

12/1/2008 (Saturday)

After some discussion with my husband, we have decided to skip today’s playgroup in order to find another pre-school for Xuan Xuan. Apparently we managed to find one. This pre-school’s environment is much better than the current one that we engaged with. The play area is spacious enough for kids to run around. The class is conducive & the whole school is air-conditioned. The whole environment is clean & comfortable. I’m happy with the environment. As I told the principal about my not-so-pleasant experience with the old pre-school, she was quite shock to heard about the ‘sticker’s encounter & also children playing water in the toilet.

The principal is kind enough to offer a trial session for my Xuan Xuan next Monday. Nothing much we can do at the moment, just have to wait & see.

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

no wonder u din come last week.

Anonymous said...

wise decision!! :) how about all the fees paid to that *$#$^7 pre school? any refund?

esther

Chinneeq said...

kelly, a tag for you on my blog :)

De'Little Ones said...

Glad to know you have decided to switch fast. Good.

Kelly said...

mummy to qiqi,
ok, thanks!

Esther,
Thanks for still remembering me!
Still no time to think about the *&#$^ school. Most likely no refund... Will keep you posted.

delittleones,
Yah! I'm glad that i acted fast too!
This morning, Xuan XUan woke up sweetly going to school! m so pleased!