Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm a little settle...

17/1/08 (Thursday) Sunny Day

Phew! Finally I’m a bit settle with Xuan Xuan’s pre-school problem. *Even though is just A BIT settled, I’m happy enough to be able to read your interesting post again.* For my dear friends who tagged me, please do allow me to take longer to do the tag, thanks for tagging me.

Currently I only get the internet access during office hour. We are at the begining of a new year, I'm also busier in my work compare to last year, my life is also a bit disorganised since Xuan Xuan started her not so smooth pre-school. Everything have to be re-adjust again... & we are still exporing & adjusting ourself even until today. Guess it is easier for stay-at-home mum to adjust as they are more flexible, I might be wrong!

Last week I signed up to Maxis Broadband as they offer interesting package - only need to pay RM 100 for registration & to commit a 18 months contract with monthly fee of RM 98 for 3Mbps speed. Free wireless moderm & free telephone (which you can just plug it into the moderm and u can start using it).Unfortunately after 2 days of trial only I found out that there isn't any coverage in my area. Immediately I returned the modemn to Maxis Centre. The good thing about this package is they allow customer to have a 7 days trial & can return with full refund within 7 days if customer is not happy with the speed or coverage. I did so last Sunday & is now waiting for my cheque of RM 100 (registration fees) to be send to me. That's the reason why i don't get to visit to your blog as frequent.

We have finally managed to enroll Xuan Xuan this Monday itself to the pre-school that we visited last Saturday. She cried less, much lesser. Even until this morning also she still gave me that kind of 'not willing to go to school face', at least she still go & I don't have to force her to change her uniform. To me that is already a very good sign. I'm happy with the teachers over there, at least they are more gentle, their teaching style are modern as compared to the old pre-school.

3 comments:

Chinneeq said...

good to hear that Xuan is getting use to school now. QQ too, will ask me everynite if tmrow got school, and automatic get up at 7.30am preparing for school. Am really happy with her now.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

good to know that little xuan xuan is doing well in new sch now :)

De'Little Ones said...

Good to hear this. Soon they will prefer to go to school than skipping. Kylie prefers to go to school even when she is not feeling well.