Thursday, January 10, 2008

Xuan Xuan's 2nd Day in Pre-School

4/1/08 (Friday)

I didn't accompany my Xuan Xuan to school today. Is still a short day for her as this is the 2nd day of schooling (8.15am-10am). Again, a little cry from my XUan Xuan. However, when one of the parents there told my husband that Xuan Xuan is cold & shivering in the class. I felt like wanna to knock my head on the wall. How can a mother being so careless & unthoughtful to forget put on the sweater for Xuan Xuan! (I deserved a big slap on my face!!-'Big Head Prawn!!!) Arg!!!

Luckily Xuan Xuan is brave enough to tell her teacher that she's cold. The teacher immediately brought her outside to stand under the sun to warm her... wat a pity girl!

From this day onwards, I will never repeat this kinda silly mistake again!

1 comment:

De'Little Ones said...

Always good to bring a jacket and long pants inside her school bag.