Friday, January 25, 2008

Busy Thaipusam

23/1/08 (Wednesday) Hot Sunny Day

We had a busy Thaipusam. No shaving, No piercing, No hooks on the body instead we had spring cleaning in our house! Guess is a good day for spring cleaning as we had an extremely hot sun all day long. Washed lots of bed sheets, sofa covers & curtains until my husband's body ache even until today. I am so grateful to have a good husband who help to wash all the above. (To my husband: Keep up the good work and you shall wash it more often. Thank you & I love you.)

Wait a minute before you scold me… Even though I didn’t wash but I did the other cleaning like vacuuming all those cobwebs, wipe windows, sweeping the floor, mopping & changing the bed sheets, pillow cases and etc but the most difficult job I did was entertaining my 2 ‘talking non-stop’ girls. Wao! Not easy to do the spring cleaning with kids around. Basically lots of shouting! Messy messy ugly ugly! Even there are some hiccups bits here & there, we did achieve what we want to. Great!

After these hard works, I did another hard work which is preparing lunch for my 2 sweeties… Nah… I can cook nothing more that Instant Noodles…pathetic huh!
Look at my instant noodles…

And my 2 sweeties enjoying it much…

Done!


Wondering what my husband’s lunch was???
His lunch was ME! Can you imagine how satisfy he was? Hahahahaha….

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow...yr hubby 'eat' u ar! LOL

JK said...

Funny, my kids love instant noodles too!

Hazel said...

here a Big Bang - World Record Tag for u. Have fun.happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi K--some very cute and dee-lish looking photos!

BTW--just finished the tag you gave me, stop on by (smile).

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wah...spring cleaning for the CNY? I haven't started. Though I just moved in, the dust is terrible :(

Hey, after such a tiring day, your hubby can still eat you ah...hahahahha

JK said...

Kelly,

A cut and paste tag for you.

http://love4play.blogspot.com/2008/01/linky-love-2008.html

Sue said...

Hi! First time here.SO cute your 2 girls posing....

Mommy Lose Weight said...

wah...ur hubby "eats" u up ah...hahahaha....
I have an award for u :) be sure to claim it at my blog

De'Little Ones said...

u r so rajin.

Still healthy lunch - got cheese for your kids

Chinneeq said...

wow...looks yummy wor....

De'Little Ones said...

I have a tag for you.

http://www.delittleones.com/blog/?p=92

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahaha my girls also love instant noodles...the msg taste great la!